Linda Messinger & Jeff Garber
“You were very personable to work with, available to answer my questions, and you worked hard to find the right buyer.”
“You make an awesome team and you didn’t miss a beat. Your service was nothing less than superb!”
-Randy and Suzette Tosten
“In the five homes that I have bought and sold over the past seventeen years, I have to say that you two were the best agents I have ever had the pleasure to work with. I can be pretty demanding when it comes to real estate agents and you two really were head and shoulders above the rest.”
“What can we say, other than you are the best agent(s) we have ever worked with. Thank you so much for your expertise, guidance and courtesy.”
-Jesse & Krista Trahan
“We can’t even put forward how pleased we are with the house or how stress free you made the experience. Thank you so much.”
-Megan & Nick Koontz
Top Ten Things I Learned While Moving…
10. Never EVER leave a crock pot of BBQ on the counter…
9. Never EVER leave a dog with a crock pot of BBQ on the counter…
8. It’s unavoidable…you are going to LOSE something!
7. You didn’t really need it anyway…
6. When friends say they will help you move, go to their house on moving day and PICK THEM UP!
5. You all smell the same…get over it.
4. Did I mention the BBQ??
3. U-Hauls are greasy…watch that first step!
2. Take as much as you can in the first trip…the rest just ends up in the garage.
And the NUMBER 1 thing I learned while moving…
HAVE A GREAT REALTOR!!!! J